Spring 2018 Meeting Agenda
IIMDA 2018 Spring Meeting Agenda
Friday, April 27th
- Cocktail Party, Welcome Reception and Dinner
Saturday, April 28th
- Do You Really Understand Modern Procurement Processes?
- Are You Secure and Compliant Enough to Close the Deal?
- Billing Strategies to Keep Cash Flow Moving for Large System and Professional Services Implementations.
- Update on Scan to Zero and Data Acquisition
- Things That Work
- Part One: Roundtable on how your business is working to improve your margins?
- Part Two: Your company is not Google or even Hyland so how do you maintain or create a sexy, challenging work environment with limited resources to attract and keep younger in-demand employee?
- B2B Digital Marketing Strategy with special guest speaker, Jake Nicolle.
- Cocktail Party and Dinner
Sunday, April 29th
- Future Shock
- Part One: Aaron Cole, with Kofax, provide an overview of their Robotic Process Automation (RPA) product, Kapow.
- Part Two: “How to Mitigate Disruption to your Business Models.”
- Marketing Is a Problem. Problems Need to Be Solved. Kevin D’Arcy introduces his new company, ThinkFuel Marketing.