Spring 2017 Meeting Agenda
IIMDA 2017 Fall Meeting Agenda
Friday, April 8th
Cocktail Party, Welcome Reception and Dinner
Saturday, April 9th
- Terry Fischer will present on the ECM Maturity Model
- Kevin D’Arcy: Introduction to Content and Inbound Marketing
- Jim Altig on “Traction”
- John Trimble on how not to be a Chimp in a Box at Tradeshows, which types have value?
- Paul Engle leads a discussion on “What’s the Perforated Line in What’s Covered? What Support (SMA) Agreements must have to protect your relationship with the Customer.”
- Dennis Kempner leads a discussion on: “Should you be doing more lead gen as a company allowing you to have fewer salespeople?” Is this the immediate future?
- Jeff Loreaux on “Working with Millennials”
- Things that Work: The theme is “How Are You Creating RECURRING revenue versus REOCURRING revenue
- Cocktail Party and Dinner
Sunday, April 10th
- Future Shock. There are three interwoven topics that will make up this Meeting’s Future Shock discussion:
- Lean business (discussion on Everything I Learned about Lean I learned in 1st grade)—Terry Fischer and Paul Engle present and lead discussion.
- Grant Glasscock’s presentation on BPO and FIV versus QCD – meaning clients assume that vendors have similar Quality – Cost – Dependability so the challenge is to differentiate on Flexibility – Innovation – Velocity – struck a huge nerve. What have IIMDA companies done to incorporate that? Are interactions with prospects revealing this to be true even beyond BPO?
- Brian Kopack states that projects and requirements are changing so rapidly in our space that IIMDA companies would be well served to view themselves every year as a startup…Why and what does this imply?